We wanted our friends and family to be able to follow the journey of Amy and Guppy through Texas, Ohio, and the rest of the world! Leave us a comment or send us a picture! This site is a work in progress, so any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Love
Amy and Guppy

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm having kind of a rough day.....

So, this morning Guppy threw up everywhere in his crib, and he was covered with puke when I went to get him. I had to give him an unscheduled bath, so that made me late leaving.

When I got to the babysitters, there was this lady there, talking and talking and I had to basically push her out of my way to sit down and take off Guppy's coat. I interrupted her to tell Lisa that Guppy threw up, and I only gave him toast for breakfast, and then pushy Nurse lady proceeded to start to tell me her entire theory of puke. I pushed past her to get out.

So, I got to school, and there were no spots. I drove all the way to the top of the Exchange deck, and decided to just park on the top and risk a ticket. So I open my car door to get out of my car, and proceed to slip on the ice and fall on my face. Thank God I wasn't holding my coffee.

So, I forgot my phone in my car in the whole process. I realized it as I was walking in the door to Schrank. I decided not to turn around, just to take all my stuff up to my office and go at noon. And maybe move my car if I don't have a ticket.

I'm kind of having a rough day....

No comments: